This blog was brought about by one and ONLY one thing - BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE.

Join my journey as a young housewife in another country armed only with limited articles of clothing and a good sense of practicality against the ever-changing four seasons. My personal challenge is to survive a year with just the things I came with. Emergency clothes purchases should not go above $10.

Help me by following my blog and holding me accountable on this self-imposed challenge.

Timer starts now!

2/19/2011

Keep Clear


On my way to work on a Saturday. It's supposed to be summer here in Oz but the weather forecast said it was going to rain. I decided to put the bolero on so I could easily take it off in case it gets too hot for me =)


White Bolero by Ilaya Couture; Black Spaghetti Strap by People R People; Pants by Tiara (SM); Pumps (Nine West); Gold  Overnight Bag by Bags in the City. All brands from Manila, Philippines (except Nine West)





No comments:

Post a Comment