This blog was brought about by one and ONLY one thing - BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE.

Join my journey as a young housewife in another country armed only with limited articles of clothing and a good sense of practicality against the ever-changing four seasons. My personal challenge is to survive a year with just the things I came with. Emergency clothes purchases should not go above $10.

Help me by following my blog and holding me accountable on this self-imposed challenge.

Timer starts now!

2/21/2011

Onset of Autumn

I woke up today, reached on my bedside and checked the following:

1) Email Notifications
2) Pulse
3) Friend Stream for HTC
4) Weather Forecast.

Autumn is coming soon because it's starting to get cold especially in the mornings. I do not want to part with my shorts and sleeveless yet, so here's a compromise.

Headband: Bayo; Top from a bazaar: Cardigan gifted by my husband (Hong Kong night market); Yellow Shorts from Greenhills; Pink Tights from SM; Yellow Lace shoes from Shoebox






No comments:

Post a Comment