This blog was brought about by one and ONLY one thing - BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE.

Join my journey as a young housewife in another country armed only with limited articles of clothing and a good sense of practicality against the ever-changing four seasons. My personal challenge is to survive a year with just the things I came with. Emergency clothes purchases should not go above $10.

Help me by following my blog and holding me accountable on this self-imposed challenge.

Timer starts now!

2/25/2011

Perfect Red

Every woman, at one point in their life has been searching for the Perfect Red. It takes a lot of time to try to find the red lipstick that suits you. There are so many factors to consider before pouting for that stick if you don't want to be a walking clown. Skin tone, hair color and season are among them. I also used to think that red lipsticks are, well, just RED! I was wrong, a red lipstick has many undertones- yellow or orange based, purple, tawny,blue and even pink!

Here's a helpful article I found on the net to help you pick out your Perfect Red:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4840110_red-lipstick-skin-tone.html

and

http://makeup.about.com/od/lusciouslips/a/RedLipstick.htm.

I found mine when I visited the local pharmacy 2 days ago =)


Rimmel's Red Fever



No comments:

Post a Comment